Now Available: The Grimoire Viperian
The Grimoire Viperian adds new flavor and excitement to any game, for both players and GMs alike!
- 160+ pages of Pathfinder and OGL compatible content (PDF)
- Intriguing backstory designed to fit in with any campaign
- Exciting and unusual new base classes: the Shapeshifter and the Pyro
- 33 unique prestige classes,including many specifically designed for multi-class characters, and many with a serpentine, barbaric, elemental, knightly, assassin or weapon specialist theme. Just a few examples include the Serpent Warlock, Wolf Clan Warchief, Earth Lord, Storm Knight, Knight Heretic, Knight of the Death Angel, Silent Adder, Dread Crusher, Master of the Razor Scourge, and many more!
- Supernatural Signs of Good and Evil, designed to add customizable powers to any character, villain, or monster, and unique flavor to any campaign or adventure.
- New “Eldritch Path” feats provide a way for spellcasters to “specialize” in a unique path of themed spells, such as the Secrets of the Grimoire, Secrets of the Fiend, Secrets of the Netherdark, Secrets of the Mist, The Secret of Blades, and more!
- New spells of all kinds, including many designed with a serpentine theme in mind
- New magic items, weapons and armor, such as the Sorcerous Helm, Razor Scourge, Angelic Breastplate, Cobra Scale Armor, Black Mamba Scale Armor, Hellreaver Battle Axe, and more!
- New monsters and monster templates, such as creatures of Entropy, sentient serpents, deadlier variants of classic venomous snakes, serpentine undead, trog trolls, viperian dragons, and more!
Requires the use of the Pathfinder Core Rulebook, and some content makes use of rules from the Advanced Player’s Guide, Bestiary 3, Ultimate Combat, and Ultimate Magic.
Copyright 2012-2017 Steven F. Johnson (Magic Skull Games). All Rights Reserved.
Learn more about the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game at paizo.com.
Pathfinder is a registered trademark of Paizo Publishing, LLC, and the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatibility Logo are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC, and are used under the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatibility License. See http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/compatibility for more information on the compatibility license.